- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN
- RECENTLY DECORATED
- SOME INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GREAT LOCATION FOR PARKWAY
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- VIEWINGS CAN BE BOOKED THROUGH WEBSITE
- RENT PASSPORT MUST BE COMPLETED
- THIS ONE WILL GO QUICK
- BOOK NOW
HALL The front door leads into the hall which provides access to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
LOUNGE AREA 13' 6" x 11' 7" (4.14m x 3.55m) The lounge has an electric fire on a black heart and upright with a pine surround. There is a large bow window to the front and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 9" x 15' 1" (3.29m x 4.62m) Continuing the open plan area from the lounge there is a dining area which has large sliding patio doors to the rear and open plan to the kitchen. This is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted beech wooden units with contrasting work surfaces. There is an integrated fridge / freezer, oven hob and extractor then a space for a washing machine. There is a window above the sink to the rear.
LANDING This offers access to all bedrooms and the bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 11' 10" x 9' 0" (3.63m x 2.75m) A rear facing bedroom with UPVC window and radiator below.
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 8' 1" (3.38m x 2.47m) This room has the advantage of a built in wardrobe, UPVC window to the front and a radiator to the wall.
BEDROOM 3 7' 10" x 6' 8" (2.4m x 2.04m) A front facing bedroom with a UPVC window and a radiator.
BATHROOM A modernised bathroom with grey tiling to the walls, a modern white bath with glass shower screen and shower over bath, a white WC and a white rectangular wash hand basin. The room has a UPVC window to the rear and a modern radiator.
EXTERNAL There is a garden to the front with new fencing, then an opening with hardstanding which leads down the side of the house to the rear garden. This has a patio seating area then is mainly lawned, enclosed by mainly new fencing.
VIEWINGS Viewings will be prioritised to the applicants who have completed a RENT PASSPORT. This can be completed by clicking through the link on Facebook or through our website at butlers then use the menu to navigate to rent then passport.
DEPOSIT The deposit for this property can be paid in two different ways.
1. DPS- using the traditional deposit you will pay £917.31 which will be lodged with the Deposit Protection Service and returned to you on move out dependent on passing the check out criteria.
2. FLATFAIR - this is the low cost deposit option. You pay £220.15 which is payable to flatfair who cover your deposit. We can provide more information on this option which most of our tenants are using.
NO PETS The landlord has instructed us not to accept pets. This includes ALL pets.